Thursday 16 February 2017

Blink Blog Term 1 week 3

Maths:

This week and last week I have been using a maths site called BestMaths. It is quite difficult but I enjoy it. Here is some of my maths


1. Write these terms using exponents (indices):
a
p × p
b
d × d × d × d × d
c
s × s × s
d
m × m × m × m × m
e
p.p.p.p
f
p × p × q × q × q
g
w × w × w × y × y
h
g.h.g.h.g
i
d × d × c × d × c
2. Write out in full (expanded) form:
(a) y3
(b) q8
(c) p2
(d) x2y5
(e) p4q
(f) s4t3
3. Write these terms using exponents (indices):
a
3 × a × a
b
d × d × 4 × d × d
c
s × 3 × 2 × s × s
d
m × m × m × m × m
e
2p × 3p
f
p × p × q × q × q
g
3a × 4b × 2c
h
3 × a × b × 2 × a × b × a
i
(2ab)3


 

Writing:
I have written 3 quick writes so far and my post before this one shows 1 of them.

Reading: I have been reading funny comics and stories about war and sport. I read on a site called Epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment