Wednesday 5 July 2017

Blink Blog Week 10 Term 2

Here is some of the stuff I have been working on this week

Maths:

I have been working on a site called BestMaths which challenges me a bit more than some other stuff. If you click on the link you will see there are a bunch of topics. The topics I have been working on this week is Scales,Tables and Graphs, Length and Capacity.

Writing:

My piece of writing I am currently working on is about tsunamis: What creates them, how to stay safe etc etc. My goal is figurative language which means to use metaphors and personification and more stuff to make my writing more exciting. If you want to see my writing so far here it is


Reading: Ok, Here is where it get's cool

The book I am currently reading is a book called My Brother's Secret by Dan Smith. It is a story about a German boy called Karl who is in Germany when WWII is raging on.  At first he Believes that he is on the right side, but then his Papa dies and leaves him and his older Brother Stefan to care for their Mother. They Join a rebellion to stop Hitler and save peoples Father's and Brother's  lives. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who likes stories about rebellious boys, war and Tragedy.

That's everything I'm working on this week, hope you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment