Monday 3 April 2017

Is it Legal???

Hi Guys,

Today we are going to be looking at atributtion. Did you know that when you search up something on google images and take an image, you can get fined? This is because it is not your photo and you have to get permission from the owner of the photo. But there is another way that I am going to show you.

Go to google and search what you want to search e.g Pizza
See that settings in the top right corner? Click that


Next Click advanced search. It should take you to this page.
Go to the button that says usage rights. Click on it


It will give you some options click the bottom one that says free to use, share,modify even commercially. Then click advanced search and you can use any of the images!

Thanks and hope you can now use images safely!

3 comments:

  1. Hello EthanMRL,
    This is really cool!!! I never knew you could do this. I wish I could have known how to do this before. Nice post! Please visit my blog https://owenonlinep.edublogs.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ethan
    Great post. I did not know how to do this before we started learning together. Have you been using this to find images?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ethan,
    Wow I did not know that but now I do thanks. Do you use this to
    find images?

    Millie

    ReplyDelete